“The notions of being a responsible business owner has taken the forefront of our entrepreneurship journey. We’re a holistic company and we’re trying to look at circularity as as a sustainable business model.”
— Danielle Ruttenberg, Remark Glass
In this episode
Danielle Ruttenberg of Coralus Venture Remark Glass joins Danielle Cadhit, Activator and Director of Systems + Emergent Strategy, to talk about the business, their focus on supporting their local community, and their time in the Coralus community so far.
They also discuss:
- Their nonprofit Bottle Underground and how the two organizations work together
- Stories of impact and customer feedback
- Remark Glass’s fair chance hiring program
- What’s next for Remark Glass
- An ask for listeners in the community.
We invite you to join us as an Activator.
Take action and engage with Remark Glass:
Connect with Danielle Cadhit on LinkedIn.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the Ripples of Radical Generosity Podcast.