“This actually has a lot of potential to be a social enterprise that is for the planet, for people, but also is a delicious product and actually can provide a functional benefit for the consumer.”
— Vanessa Murillo, I Am Grounded
In this episode
Vanessa Murillo of Coralus Venture I Am Grounded joins Activator Connie Henson to talk about starting the business, her background in a family of coffee entrepreneurs, and the importance of listening to customers to shape future product innovations.
They also discuss:
- The coffee fruit, the bean, and the problems I Am Grounded is solving
- Her “roller coaster” journey as an entrepreneur, from hand making and distributing bars to cafes and grocery stores
- How her background in marketing and advertising helped grow the business from the ground up
- The advantages of being a small startup and having the ability to be nimble
- Launching the company amidst challenges brought on by the global pandemic
- What it’s like being part of the Coralus community of support
We invite you to join us as an Activator.
Take action and engage with I Am Grounded:
Connect with Connie on LinkedIn.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the Ripples of Radical Generosity Podcast.