The new cohort of Australian Ventures was announced on Thursday, 2 April, live from our first-ever Virtual Venture Announcement! The SheEO community from across Australia and around the world gathered online to welcome IN the new Ventures.
Earlier this month SheEO’s Australian Summit, originally scheduled for 2 April in Brisbane, was postponed until 26 October due to the worldwide COVID-19 crisis. When the selected Ventures reached out saying now more than ever we need this support from SheEO, we pivoted swiftly to host a virtual Venture Retreat and online announcement.
Thanks to the radical generosity of SheEO Activators, these women-led, women-owned Ventures will receive funding and support to help them grow and create the change we need in the world, now more than ever.
Read on to meet the new Ventures and find out how they are working on the World’s To-Do List with their products, services and/or business models.
- BeauTex Designs: A closed loop waste management system turning recycled materials into durable work wear for a variety of trade industries.
- Code Like A Girl: An education startup closing the gender gap in technology through result-driven education pathways for women and girls.
- Indigital: Combining cultural intelligence with digital intelligence for sustainable communities.
- Verve Super: Australia’s first ethical superannuation fund tailored for women, led by women.
- WorkRestart: Creating safer communities by establishing meaningful employment opportunities for currently and previously incarcerated people and positively restarting their lives.
Click here to see our full Australia Venture Portfolio.
Today is just the beginning. We can’t wait to watch these Ventures grow with the support of SheEO’s radically generous community!
Ready to roll-up your sleeves and support women working on the World’s To-Do List? Become an Activator today.