“The of culture of silence and shame around sexual violence is what keeps us separated, and what keeps us from activating for a movement.”
— Zoë Condliffe, She’s a Crowd
In this episode
Meet Zoë Condliffe of Coralus Venture She’s a Crowd! Zoë joins Activator Gabrielle Martinovich to talk about how She’s a Crowd came to be, how policymakers can use data to add a gender lens to their work, and the importance of centring relationships and survivor stories.
They also discuss:
- Her background in crowd mapping and lived experience as a survivor of gender-based violence
- Using feminist consciousness raising techniques to support survivors in creating new meaning every time they share their stories
- Approaching their work through an equity and intersectional lens to make sure everyone sees themselves represented and feels included
- Storytelling as a way of making social change and building connection/validation
- Being selected as a Coralus Venture, and building relationships in the community
- What’s next for She’s a Crowd
We invite you to join us as an Activator.
Take action and engage with She’s a Crowd:
Connect with Gabrielle Martinovich on LinkedIn.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the Ripples of Radical Generosity Podcast.