With 100+ Ventures in 5 countries, we are rounding up the news every 2 weeks to share what’s happening. Engage, share + follow using the hashtag #RadicalGenerosity to amplify.
Jump to the country Venture news you want to read:
- Fanjoy has received $100,000 from Central Counties Tourism through FedDev Ontario to create a fully accessible culinary studio destination.
- Brenda Dragon of Aurora Heat will share her work replacing single-use products and fast fashion in an upcoming speaker series with CFUW Aurora/Newmarket.
- Skipper Otto was mentioned in a piece featuring spot prawns as a wonderful and versatile lobster alternative.
- Teara Fraser of Iskwew Air launches elibird aero, decarbonizing the aviation industry through digital transformation.
- UC Berkley shared a profile on alumna Sophia Yen, founder of Pandia Health, and the epiphany that led to her starting the company.
- Brandi DeCarli, CEO and Founding Partner of Farm from a Box, joins Dennis Donohue and Candace Wilson on the Voices of the Valley podcast to discuss the dynamic and sustainable future of agriculture.
- Sonja Ebron of Courtroom5 appeared on an episode of the “Pioneers and Pathfinders” podcast to discuss her personal journey, her experience as a serial entrepreneur, and how her training as an engineer influences her approach to the development of Courtroom5.