At SheEO, we are committed, as a community, to using our energy + resources to work on the most pressing issues of our time.
We are facing multiple crises from COVID to climate collapse to rising inequality, unemployment + hunger to the 100 million children who have no access to education.
Activators in the SheEO community democratically vote each year, in their country, for the most innovative women-led Ventures that will have a positive impact on our communities. Get inspired by our current portfolio of women-led Ventures who are working on the World’s To-Do List, which is our framing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals = The World's To-Do List
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice.
The 17 Goals are all interconnected, and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve them all by 2030.
All of our selected Ventures at SheEO are working on at least one goal and measuring impact related to that goal.
Our founders are constantly striving to create environmentally and socially sustainable outcomes and to build equitable systems with their work. The collaboration amongst Ventures + Activators in our community creates the conditions for us to reach our audacious goals of building deep relationships to transform systems.
The shared learning, feedback, access to new innovations and radical generosity amongst the community demonstrates to all us, daily, that we have all that we need to address many of these challenges we face.
Resources shared by our Ventures on tracking + reporting their SDGs
- Carbon Footprint Calculator by Ekos
- Measure your Impact w/ B Impact Assessment
- Show Your Impact: GreenStory (there’s a good example of graphics you can use to show impact).
- Example of Impact Report Chia Sisters Impact Report
- Learn how to improve your sustainability performance w/ SDG Action Manager
- Article/FAQ: How the B Impact Assessment + SDG Action Manager help
- Regenerative Approach to sustainability w/ Cradle to Cradle Certification
- Climate Smart Business
- Decade Impact
- Life Cycle Assessment info: Roland Geyer
- I’ll add any additional decks to this folder.